Yamaha R15 V2.0 or KTM 200 Duke?
Both bikes have their pros and cons, but the KTM duke 200 is a better choice. Here’s why.
1) High-power 200cc engine: 25bhp and 20 Nm torque. Revs to 10000 rpm, and sounds like a two-stroker. Also has enough low-end torque to be able to cruise at 35kmph in 6th gear.
2) It has a short-ratio gearbox which allows the bike to accelerate to 100 KMPH in just 10 seconds.
3) It is loaded with features such as trellis frame, Multi-function fully digital speedo console, alloy one-piece handlebar, aluminium swingarm, upside-down front forks etc
4) The riding position is better for long distances.
5) It a very light bike, has good handling, can easily cut through traffic and perform well on the track too.