From where can I get a mud guard for my Green Electric Flamz scooter?

Question Detail

Asked by Saima K 3 Rep.

I am from Kerela…

Rajdeep Singh answered

    You can contact the same source from where the scooter was bought as their is no hint about the official availablity of the part from a third part source. You can even get a fender from some other scooter and try fitting it on the Flamz if their is no availability of the original part.

    Maxabout Team edited answer



      Question stats

      • Active
      • Views262 times
      • Answers1 answer
      • Followers0 followers